WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY? 2

Heyyyyyy. I am back :).
So
Where was I?
Alright.
I remember. So I was sitting silently when all of a sudden I saw my classmate walking into the class. She came and sat beside me. We talked about everything we could. Our friends,family,likes,dislikes,every dumb shit and still didn't got bored. There was also a girl from my childhood in that class. We took same cab to school and were together since 1st standard. So it was me my classmate my van mate and her friend. All of our class was called to ground then. So we 4 sat together talking about our previous classes when all of a sudden tears rolled down my eyes and I stated whining like a child chanting continuously I don't like this class. I want my old class back". Just then my classmate and van mate comforted me and asked to stop crying and be happy with whatever I have. but I was reluctant that I don't want this class. My classmate then came to me and told me that its just a mere class how will I tackle bigger life problems. Changes ought to happen and they happen for a reason(in my case they turned into something veryyyyyyy beautiful). we should accept them and move on. I stopped crying but was sad inside out. ripped to know that I cannot live those gone by days back. we all sat and talked about everything. just then I saw my best friend roaming around with her previous best friend( it happened that my all sections were in the ground except for my 8th standardd bestfriend's). she was very happy and looking at them I remembered my bestfriend and smiled heavy haertidly when she saw me and passed me a smile and came and sat besides me although that was not the first time we talked :3.................... so more on that later.
This post was dedicated to my closest friend. My classmate. :) I love you very much.


More to live
More to share.
More to see.
More to cherish.
More to appreciate.
More to love.
More to come.

HAVE PATIENCE.


GURVEEN KAUR.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its our mistake !

The True Friendship.