WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY?!

                         
 
It has been a long time since I posted anything. I was lying patiently on my bed when suddenly something bothered me........... even I don't know what it was. I sat on my bed stared on the ceiling and remembered that I own a blog and can write anything I want to without any restrictions or permissions. It is something which is mine (not mine alone :3).
Today in my chemistry class I was listening to my teacher and taking down notes when all of a sudden my best friend who was sitting next to me mummered into my ear "I still remember the first time we met". First day of 9th standard.  It was a regular Tuesday,  for everybody except for me. I am an emotional person tbh. I was sitting silently by the window waiting for one of my classmates from the previous class( you see our classes get shuffled in 9th standard). She was always a late comer. While waiting for her I took a look at my "new class". everyone was sitting in groups and talking and laughing and giggling. I saw my best friend siting at the last bench in the same row as I was sitting in. She along with three other girls and one or two......no wait one....no two.....whatever...... I will go with one...... were sitting in a group and were talking about their previous section and sharing memories from their previous class. To be specific that one boy and my best friend were in same section so they had many amusing and funny memories which they were reciting aloud and telling them to everyone they knew. There was also a boy from my previous class. we shared he same group in that class and were really close friends. But that day he didn't even bothered to look at me......never mind......so finally my classmate came and then began a new story. the story of two strangers who barely looked at each other in the previous class were now the closest of friends. they went through thick and thin and enjoyed every moment in that class together. and for my best friend............... well it was a long day.
 
 
There is more to it.
It will take time.
So,
More on it
Tomorrow
:)
 
GURVEEN KAUR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY? 2

Its our mistake !

The True Friendship.