Was It?


Was It her pretty Smile,
That she gives to everyone,

Or was it her endearing laugh,
That stays forever in my mind.




Was It her hair, that she flicks,
Which makes me love her again.

Or was it her beautiful eyes, 

In which I lose myself sometimes.




Was It her endless talks,
Which I can hear for life.

Or was it her delicate hands,

Which I want to hold for life.




Was It her repentant tears,
Which I hate the most in my life.

Or was it her esoteric secrets,

That I want to know all of them.



Whatever It was,


She made me fall for her again and again.






Image result for girl b&w photography
I share true love for her, but I don't know where she is.
Dedicated to my special one... Hope she finds it.




Poem Written By Akshat Atray.
#LivingHerSmile.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY? 2

Its our mistake !

The True Friendship.