The Special Ones.

The Special Ones. I have met zillion of people in my life. Many of them are worth remembering, others are just for a time period. But above all those, there is only one person that I can title as “the special one”. The one for whom I can even take a bullet.

Image result for Couple b&w photography
That person is physically same as the others but her soul is evergreen and her charm is a magnet. Our connection is not so old but it is very strong. Everyone has that special one, if you don’t just be patient you will find him.

How I found my special one is an interesting story. One Saturday night I had some plans with my friends and I went with them to a bar, all my friends were with their girlfriends but I was single at that time so being with all of them I was still alone. First, my friends wanted to listen to some live music so we went to a place for the live band, then they wanted to dance so we went for Disco, lately they just wanted to lay rest in peace so I drove them to their house. It was late and I was feeling asleep. I wanted to reach home as fast as I could; the road was clear so I drove like the wind. I reached home and found a girl sitting on the stairs of my house. She stood up as she got to knew that it was my house and started walking away. I asked her for what she was waiting; she looked little stressed and hesitated to answer. After asking with more trust gaining voice she answered that her friend left her there and asked to wait for a while as he completes some work and will take her back from there. She was waiting there for about one hour but his friend came up yet, she had no cash so that she can go back home. I offered her to come inside and she can have a cup of coffee and can wait for his friend in the house, first, she hesitated later as lack of options she came.

I showed her my gentlemen hospitality and she was impressed, we started some conversation and our talks grew deeper, I loved her smile and laugh. It had been three hours waiting for her friend. So I asked her that I can drop her at her house, she agreed and I drove her to her house. I developed some attraction with her and I was able to tell that she also liked me.

After that night we met many more times. Our friendship grew better, but I wanted our friendship to be changed in a relationship. I was afraid to ask her to be my better half. Not because I hesitated but because I was afraid to lose her.

But however, I managed to overcome that hesitation and told her how I felt for her and that how much I have the love for her in my heart.
She immediately replied positively and made that day the best day in my life.

She still does not know how much I love her. She is my Special One. People say that they see the love for her in my eyes but that’s just part of my affection.


Truly Imaginary.
#LivingHerSmile
Story Written By – Akshat Atray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY? 2

Its our mistake !

The True Friendship.