Feelings.

Hey guys! So this is my second post. Hope you love it! 
***********************************

So its a collection of short rhyming sentences that I have written on my own. Its how a girl and a boy start falling for each other and finally how they confess. 
The dialoges in italics are by the girl and the ones in bold are by the boy. 
*************************************

'Why do you hurt me

So loud and clear

I too have feelings

Why dont you hear?'


'We are hurt by those

For whom we care

I guess you like me

Loud and clear?'


'Trouble maker

That's your middle name.

I know that you are no good

But you are stuck in my brain.'


'I knew I knew

You were falling for me

From day one

You were counting on me.'


'Of course I see in you

Something rather someone.

Omg are you aware!

Am I that obvious and that clear?'


'Girl, you have an effect on me

Too,

I dont know how

But I am falling for you

Too.'


'Goddamn it, shit and hell

Why didn't you tell it to me,

Then.'


'I dont know 

What crept in my mind

I was falling for you

Every day and night.'


'Boys do the confessing thing 

Its your chance love 

Why dont you think?'


'I am sorry 

I'm breaking your heart.

I care for you

But we can't start.'


'If I went wrong somewhere

I am sorry for that

But what happened

Why can't we start?'


'I said no and I mean it,

I had a past 

And you didn't see it.

I'll hurt you 

Like I hurt her

So leave me now 

And let me go.'


'And I swear,

You are just like a pill,

Instead of making me better

You keep making me ill,

You keep making me ill.

I didn't see your past,

Nor I want to.

I'll make your present,

I promise it, 

And I mean it.

Dont leave me love,

I wont survive,

You'll regret 

And you'll hurt one more heart.'


'I'll be there till the stars dont shine

Till the heavens burst

And the words dont rhyme

And I know when I die

You'll be on my mind

And I'll love you

Always.

Sorry if I hurt you

I understood.

And I need you.'


'What's left?

You said it all

All I can say is that

I'll love you too.

I'll love you too

And I'll love you too.'


***************************
And they lives happily ever after. I know its short but it takes a lot to make them rhyme. (At least a little. Haha.)
Show your love! 
         #chatgoals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY? 2

Its our mistake !

The True Friendship.