Childhood Mischief.

Most of my childhood memories are about my mischief. I was the naughty kid in my society, who loves to prank. And I was the most loved kid too. But still, there were few people who were annoyed by the notorious activities of mine.

Today I was helping my mum with some festive work and she told me how I use to be when I was seven. She also told me how I use to irritate an uncle in our neighbour just for fun. I started to recollect all the memories and that made me happy. I started thinking about my neighbour, I never had any intention to irritate him but I use to have fun watching him annoyed, angry and yelling.
Image result for naughty b&w photography


I was seven that time, it was Diwali break and I was free to make plans to do some pranks with my favourite neighbour. I use to wake up early and run downstairs to meet my friends and we use to play till our mums use to come to pick us up. And on the festival’s eve, we were the most energetic and excited ones. I use to roam around the whole society burning crackers and eating sweets.
I never saw any festival in traditional or religious perspective, but all I understood by festivals was to play the whole day and eat good stuff and to do lots of pranks on my uncle.

I use to burn crackers and use to throw them in my neighbour's balcony, my friends used to dare me to prank with my neighbour and I never lost any dare. But after doing pranks, first I was scolded by my parents and then my neighbours. Then I was forced to apologise my neighbours. Once my neighbours were sleeping and, I burnt a bomb in front of their main door, just to wake them up.

Now whenever I think about my activities, I regret as I used to do all that for no reason and just for fun. Yet those pranks were full of fun and were worth for getting scolded. I miss my childhood and every year I cherish my childhood memories.



The story was written by – Akshat Atray.
#FestiveSeason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY? 2

Its our mistake !

The True Friendship.