Was it real ?

Continuation of my previous post "we still friends?"
It started effecting her badly as she was now a human without a heart. She was now afraid to talk to people ,share her feelings and to make friends. Most importantly she forgot how to smile. Once she was a girl with hopes and dreams and now she was just a depressed soul.
Her seventeenth birthday was approaching and she was in mood of celebrating it but who knew that the day she'll turn seventeen will be a day she'll never forget....
The clock struck 12 and the rain outside welcomed her day, with tears in her eyes she wished herself happy birthday and  tossed off to sleep.
Now she was in the world of dreams, flying with the birds , dancing with the cats and playing with the butterflies.
The sun came out and there was he by the window she couldn't believe her eyes and pinched herself... She finally realized she was not watching a dream and he was  really standing there . Non of them said a word and tears started rolling down their cheeks. He came near her and hugged her tightly and wished her happy birthday. She was so lost in his arms that she didn't realize what he did to her... He was confused he asked her don't you wanna know why I was ignoring you the answer he got changed everything between them...
I didn't ask you because I knew the reason I heard you talking to your friend.
I know your family is planning to settle down abroad and after few months we'll be miles apart. I got really depressed and thought of talking to you about it that very single moment but as you continued I heard you saying that you didn't want me to know this as you knew I would be heartbroken so I didn't even ask you.
He said sobbing you should have told me then and now as you know I want to tell you something else too. She smiled and said I know you love me ❤ and blushed. He asked nervously scratching his head ... you heard that too ? She smiled and said no silly I know because I love you too ❤
Life wasn't a fairytale romance,but they had the support of each other and that is all they wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAS IT THE BEST DAY OR THE WORST DAY? 2

Its our mistake !

The True Friendship.